• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Underarm "incident" ... request

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
Has anyone got a video clip of it ???

Got a mate who has never seen it and wants to...

Would also be good to see a clip of the "mock" one with bowden aswell

Thanks!! :D

Edit: Found a video of it.. anyone got one of the "remake" ? :)

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Does anyone know where I can get a clip of (I think) West Indies vs Australia where one of the Windies batsmen puts a stump way outside off because thats where the bowler keeps putting it? I may be mistaken though, but I remember seeing a clip of this happening on TV a while ago, and I think it was WI vs Aus, in one of the world series matches...

danish

U19 12th Man
Wasn't there a law against bowling pea-rollers at that time? When did the 3 bounce rule come into effect?

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
danish said:
Wasn't there a law against bowling pea-rollers at that time? When did the 3 bounce rule come into effect?
There were no laws against it at the time - the laws were brought in as a result of the delivery.

Dydl

International Debutant
Just like when Haddin was bowled by Akhtar in the Twenty20 vs Pakistan last year on the free hit, I think now that's been disallowed...but I'm not sure...but the underarm incident certainly forced that law to be put in place...