• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
_Ed_ said:
That was disappointing, but we can bounce back! GO REDS! Some positives in the game, Borcich 4-71 and 3-55, well bowled! And another good 50 for Rob in the first innings and a superb 81 by Mr Markus in the second.

On a personal note, I chalked up a mighty 2 and 1* :D
You bowled well, too, 5 wickets in the match

But yeah, good stuff by Borcich, Dauth and Markus. We'll get them next time

David

International 12th Man
I feel somewhat ashamed, as I've been mainly concentrating on the test series, and have been neglecting my beloved Reds. Fear not however, when I get back, I will live and breathe Red!

GO REDS!!!

Hoggy31

International Captain
_Ed_ said:
That was disappointing, but we can bounce back! GO REDS! Some positives in the game, Borcich 4-71 and 3-55, well bowled! And another good 50 for Rob in the first innings and a superb 81 by Mr Markus in the second.

On a personal note, I chalked up a mighty 2 and 1* :D
chalked (hehe)

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Well that's another win. I presume we're still on top of the OD Comp?

Stedman + Bennett = Runs

That's my maths for the day :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Captaincy announcement:

In the absence of just about every other logical choice, Bennett is to be in charge until further notice.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well with the experienced heads away, it's nice to see the fringe players stepping up to the plate and putting in the performances!

David

International 12th Man
Has been a pleasure to play with the younger squad members, exciting times for CW Red