• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
thanks a lot for ur votes for me, im extremely delighted to be of such use to the team, lets hope next season on we have a better performance to show for on the trophies list... thanks again

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
It's good to be recognised by my fellow players (even though I didn't even realise it until two days afterwards...). Congratulations to everyone who received an award, particularly Dave who really is the hardest worker in the team, and a top bloke at that.

Next season we'll take the lot!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well guys this is my last post in this thread as i have been moved on under no orders of mine......good luck and have a great season........

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I don't think players should be moved like that tbh. Yes if the squads are unbalanced in terms of number of players, but the clubs should have a say in who is moved.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
bugssy said:
well guys this is my last post in this thread as i have been moved on under no orders of mine......good luck and have a great season........
Sorry to see you leave, Bugssy. Good luck at Green

BTW, you'll have to change your sig

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tom Halsey said:
I don't think players should be moved like that tbh. Yes if the squads are unbalanced in terms of number of players, but the clubs should have a say in who is moved.
Bugs was moved out of necessity. Not sure if you noticed the friction amongst some Red players last season.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Maybe, but to me it didn't seem the teams had much say, whereas I think they should have. Small point, no big problem. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I did not vote as I was out for quite a while from CW Land in India completing my education. I hope to perform much better in the season with my leg spinners and lower order batting.

Go Reds!!!!