• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I saw THIS at the Blue Thread.

I like the idea of the skipper sharing his team selection with others to get their inputs. He still has the final call to make but its good for others to feel they are involved too and to know what thinking goes into team selection.

What say you skipper ?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I saw THIS at the Blue Thread.

I like the idea of the skipper sharing his team selection with others to get their inputs. He still has the final call to make but its good for others to feel they are involved too and to know what thinking goes into team selection.

What say you skipper ?
That is the general principle. We have a leadership group, but anyone is welcome to come with ideas either here or by email to me at haakon dot moerk at gmail dot com.

Would also like to thank you for your efforts to bring some team spirits back to the Reds. Good job. :)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Love the fact he takes them at about 32 or something ridiculous, but his E/R is over 5.

A man after my own heart :wub:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Can someone please put up a list. Something like - Know your Team with two columns. One giving their names on CW and the other with their names as used in the score sheets.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Code:
[B]CW Red	      Forum Name            First Name[/B]
H Mørk 	Samuel_Vimes
RJ Dauth      	Robertinho
KR Clapham 	Clapo
DM Kennett    	David
DA Kearsley   	Kears_falcon_10
SA Bennett    	Steds
CR Dwyer      	Bobisback
SV Raghav     	Raghav
ZJ Ritchie    	Perm
MU Amir      	nightprowler11
JJD Heads     	Athlai
JR Gray    	Jamee1000
MD Luff   	luffy
GN Nayak  	cricketboy30
JA Robertson	Lordeman
DJ Watt      	Aust_Hitman
A Sharma     	Turbinator
PR Sajith     	biased_indian
T Delonge  	AVA
SJ Singh    	SJS                Swaranjeet
Can we have everyone's first name please.

Thanks in advance.

I am going to be the self appointed statistician of the Reds from now on.

Will also nominate players of the Month. Expect the awards for August to be announced shortly.

Those whose first names are not known are not eligible !!!

Kidding but please - I need to know.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Code:
[B]
CW Red	        Forum Name              First Name[/B]
H Mørk 		Samuel_Vimes		Håkon
RJ Dauth      	Robertinho		Rob
KR Clapham 	Clapo			Kingsley
DM Kennett    	David			David
DA Kearsley   	Kears_falcon_10		David
SA Bennett    	Steds			Sean
CR Dwyer      	Bobisback		Chris
SV Raghav     	Raghav			think he prefers Raghav
ZJ Ritchie    	Perm			Zac
MU Amir      	nightprowler11		Muhammad
JJD Heads     	Athlai			John
JR Gray    	Jamee1000		Jamee
MD Luff   	luffy			Matt
GN Nayak  	cricketboy30		Gaurav
JA Robertson	Lordeman		James
DJ Watt      	Aust_Hitman		Dave
A Sharma     	Turbinator		Aseem
PR Sajith     	biased_indian		PR
T Delonge  	AVA			Tom
SJ Singh    	SJS              	Swaranjeet

David

International 12th Man
Disappointed in our last OD game, should've had it won. Another one slips through our fingers. Still, some promising signs, Ritchie batting well, and as usual Rob doing his thing for the team.

Lordeman

Cricket Spectator
Stoked to have made my debut for the Reds in the game against the Masters, and even happier that I was able to contribute somewhat to the win.

Hopefully this means I'll be able to go back and score some runs in Grade.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hak, fair to say that im struggling in OD'ers, requesting a move up top or down to 6 or 7 for a game or two, or if youve lost patience drop me. Seems i cant buy a run at my current position.

On the last matches effort, not unlucky not to win but we really shouldve, we were in a good position just let it go at the crutial stage.