• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Records So Far...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
What about lowest OD score and quickest chase, in 2034 i knocked Goucestershire over for 44 in a National League game and got the runs in 3.3 overs.

Has anyone else had a shorter chase than 21 balls? The match took a total of 22.2 overs

Attachments

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Then you're either a wierdo or you aren't using windows as your operating system (since its included as standard - startmenu/programs/accessories) but there is probably something similar in linux or mac os

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Wow, I didn't think Preece was that good. And what about partnership records?, cause i had two guys hit 651 runs for the 3rd wicket...

Eclipse

International Debutant
SirBloody Idiot said:
Not really.

Older ICC games get 2nd Team Averages in the 200's and bowling aves such as 5 or 6.
I have owned every version of ICC and never seen a sceond team avrage over 160..

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ahhhhh when i try to attach a file, it takes forever to load and then doesnt work! please help, this is g@y, ive got some mad screenies :@

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
How about debut seasons?

I got 2 guys in the youth draft last season, ones a RF the other LFM both with 2nd team averages of 9.

One guy Andy Osborne took 82 wickets at 15.52 in his debut season, the other Morris Popplewell took 166 at 13.11, including 96 test wickets. Before the winter tours he had 127@10.83 but the SA pitches took it out of him :p
He also took 53 OD wickets @ 12.45 and 27 ODI wickets at 12.15.

Interestingly in a game supposed to be dominated by the spinners, there are only 2 decent spinnners left for England in my game and no new ones seem to be coming through.

Attachments

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Here's one that beats the most FC runs in a season.

Robert Garside scored 3169 @ 102.23 in 2037/38.

Have an awesome middle order right now for Lancs and England,

-The guy at number 3, Graham McLeod, is 25 and has a FC ave of 72.33, test ave 74.47. He scored 2721 runs at 85.03 in the same year.

-Garside bats at 4, he is 23, FC ave of 77.32.

-Barry Leaburn, 23, bats at 5, FC ave 66.53, he scored 2271 runs at 81.11 this year.

To top this off my openers one of my openers scored 2711 runs @ 79.73 in the year, including 2143 test runs @ 102.05.

Here's a screenshot of the most FC runs in a year, and the guy with the test runs(dont know what the record for most test runs in a year is)

Attachments

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
An odd record, but I recently had a player for England (William Marlowe, 2019) score 100's in his first 5 test innings. He's only had 2 since but is averaging 67 in 20 tests so far.