• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Quarter Finals

ripper868

International Coach
And that's the ice. Just cant see a way through this defense for Japan. Needs a Matsushima/Fukoka piece of magic now...even as that kick sails wide.

Spark

Global Moderator
yea south africa are going to win this by being the most boring team in the world
I mean, it would have been sporting malpractice to do literally anything else. Japan are too dangerous to be taking strategic liberties.

Flem274*

123/5
lol another shot at goal. cowards. pragmatic, but cowards.

we're going to be the last interesting team in the wc next week

Flem274*

123/5
I mean, it's not like they're making the advantage line with any consistency, so what else is he meant to do?
not bombs straight to the sa back 3? meme cross field kick at least

im very salty we're being denied the most fun final of all time by 80 minutes of finals crusadersball

Spark

Global Moderator
not bombs straight to the sa back 3? meme cross field kick at least

im very salty we're being denied the most fun final of all time by 80 minutes of finals crusadersball
look i grew up learning to despise the crusaders as the mortal enemy so it's not like i like this