• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Kyle Mills Average Watch

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
When I first saw this thread I thought it was created right after Mills' spell vs. England this morning.

Flem274*

123/5
Kyle Mills Test Bowling Average: 25.58
Kyle Mills ODI Bowling Average: 26.66

Our test bowling line up aint bad:

Mills: 25.58
Franklin: 28.19
Martin: 31.93
Oram: 31.74
Vettori: 34.22

Also..

Jeetan Patel Test Batting Average: 45.00

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
Mills pre his world cup ending injury was bowling in the high 130's with the white ball. Hopefully his injury hasn't restricted his pace long-term, perhaps he just needs to keep bowling more overs and continue to improve.

It would be cool if he grew back his Sideshow Bob hairdo too.

Flem274*

123/5
What about Gillespie. he still gives me nughtmares from the T20 World Cup.
He's gone off the boil majorly in ODIs, can't buy a wicket. In his only test (and during his limited overs form slump) he picked up five wickets which was ITSTL but since his shoulder injury before the 07 WC he hasn't been the bowler he was before it.