• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Kyle Mills Average Watch

amiller

Cricket Spectator
Highest test bowling averages

318.00 - Rawl Lewis (WI)
294.00 - Roger Wijesuriya (SL)
281.00 - John Warr (Eng)
261.00 - Tareq Aziz (Bang)
239.00 - Kyle Mills (NZ)
206.00 - Sunil Gavaskar (Ind)
205.00 - Nirode Chowdhury (Ind)
194.00 - Andrew Jones (NZ)
190.00 - Mervyn Waite (Aus)
189.00 - Ken Palmer (Eng)
189.00 - George Gladstone

Can he get even closer to Rawl Lewis and perhaps even bring up the triple ton by the end of this game?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
amiller said:
Nothing wrong with sharing the love across forums..
Nothing wrong with that at all - just enlightening AMZ that it wasn't quite as original as he thought.

I'm picking he gets his next wicket at 263.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
I pick... NEVER. God I wish Oram,Butler,Styris would come back so we could be done with this guy.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mills has been unlucky though you have to say, he could easily have had Hayden LBW a few times in Australia and bowled very well yesterday I thought.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
He hasn't been as unlucky as Tareq Aziz who is actually a decent bowler. His only test series was in the West Indies where he went for A THOUSAND runs but had just as many catches dropped off his bowling

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And I might venture to say he's just sent down the best spell of his Test career... good job I realise the fact that what one Staff Member does on a cricket forum cannot possibly influence a cricket field thousands of miles from the server, never mind the poster's IP, else I'd probably blame myself for my team's downfall.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
And I might venture to say he's just sent down the best spell of his Test career... good job I realise the fact that what one Staff Member does on a cricket forum cannot possibly influence a cricket field thousands of miles from the server, never mind the poster's IP, else I'd probably blame myself for my team's downfall.
Butterfly Effect...

Good bowler is Mills.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mills has been unlucky though you have to say, he could easily have had Hayden LBW a few times in Australia and bowled very well yesterday I thought.
Really and truly, I've never heard two people of the same name think the same way as here though. It truly was mad: Mills had Hayden lbw virtually every game the two faced-off in between September 2004 and March 2005. And he got, as I recall, 1 decision. 8-)

Of course, me and Martin have discussed the issue before. I wonder if he reads this thread.

Last edited: