• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Meh, grow some balls and award it to who you feel fit. Sod all the 'lets be democratic' rubbish, might aswell turn round and say 'Wow, your all winners, WELL DONE!' People like you are responsible for societies failings. Well, mebbie not that far, but your only a step away from it.
:laugh:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shock of all shocks i've pulled. CW activity has decreased as i've got something better to do in my evenings. :cool:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mitchell, you have let the side down.

Still waiting for my mark out of ten. That's all I ask.

Thought you had a bird already, anyway. then again, it was about 20 months ago that I remember asking you that. Nevermind

Matteh

About 20 months ago i did have a girlfriend. :p
New one's gone home for the week anyway, might do it now as i have nothing better to do.

Matteh

FC

NG Scott – Team’s highest run scorer with 1639, scored the most centuries and was one of the pair of consistent run getters this season. Only criticism that can be said is that the conversion rate of 3 hundreds, 10 fifties could be higher. 8/10
R Malone – Very good rookie season, more or less equalled Scott’s achievements, as well as chipping in with 5 wickets. Again the only criticism is the conversion rate of only 1 hundred and 13 fifties. 8/10
AJ Garven – Season 13 was a typical Garven season, hitting some decent scores and then one massive one. The 201* was the clear highlight of his season and without it his figures would look fairly average. Continuing to hit runs in trying times. 7/10
A Lezama – The only other person to hit the 1000 run mark, consistently got starts, if anything needs to continue these on a more regular basis. 7/10
M Corrin – Peculiar season for Corrin, having more success with the ball than the bat. Showed what he was capable of with 3 hundreds, including a huge 251, but failed with the bat the rest of the time. His 33 wickets at a shade over 30 kept him in the side when his batting failed. 7/10
DY Dubb-Lynch – The lower middle order didn’t have a good season, Dubb-Lynch failed to hit a century and the lack of 6 top order batsmen in form hurt us quite a bit during the season. With 767 runs at 24.74, I’m sure he’ll be looking to do better next season. 4/10
BC Cunningham – Cunningham’s guilty to some extent of not firing with the batting, but his bowling this season made up for that. With 56 wickets at just under 30 he was the pick of the bowlers. 8/10
CP Raftery – Didn’t have the best rookie season, but did hit his maiden century. Will be looking to improve next season with more experience. 5/10
XPA Rose – Could’ve done better with the bat this season, but took the most wickets over the course of the season. Will be looking to lower his average next season though. 7/10
TC Halsey – Matched the achievements of Rose/Cunningham with the ball with 53 wickets at 34. Will be looking to average under 30 next season though. 7/10
JP Gonzalez – Came in for 2 games and hit 3 50s in 4 innings. Will be given more of a run next season and can hopefully hit his debut century. 7/10
S Reddy – Came in for 2 games and got starts but only the 1 50. Less rash shots will see him do well next season when picked. 5/10
AA Cameron – Not his best season, averaging 50 for his 21 wickets. Struggled on the batting friendly wickets around the Dev League this season. Knows he can do better. 4/10
PG Gundry – Played 4 games, averaged 111 for his 3 wickets. Has done much better in the past and will be hoping to forget this season and move on. 2/10
MT Mitchell – Decent haul of wickets, but the average is too high, will be looking to lower that next season to cement a place. 5/10
BS Read – Played 2 games on the back of a superb OD season, but didn’t take his chance too well. 38 runs was a poor return. 2/10
JNE Forner – 12 wickets at 18 in the 2 games at the tail end of the season have definitely put Forner in with a strong shout of starting the next Dev League season in the team. 7/10
EAP McNamara – Was solid in his games, but struggled slightly at times. More games under his belt, will rectify this. 5/10

readie

State Regular
How is everyone going in their off season Cricket?

I'm having another good off-season ITBT.

768 @ 64.00 with top score of 170* in 4D
387 @ 96.75 with top score of 105 in OD

scoring at a good rate of 90 in OD too which is pleasing to see.

cpr

International Coach
So far for Washington
4 day game, 12 matches, 784 runs @ 37.33 (top score 129), 2 wickets @ 100.5 apiece, and 10 catches

OD 8 games, 196 runs @ 28, not bowled, 1 catch

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm slumming it with the bat in 4-day and the ball in OD, gun with the bat in OD and I'm taking wickets left, right, centre in 4-day, averaging 23. Had a good run in the T20 as well, averaged 70+ with the blade and something in the 20s with the ball.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Going great with the ball in T20 ond OD averaging 15 or under for both. FC average was in the 20s though. Just needed a few more wickets.