• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good luck to all in the off season and hopefully come back keen to kick some dev league butt next season.

Josh

International Regular
Staying at California for the 3rd year running. Not sampling the local talent this year as am getting very serious with a new girl, who wanted a holiday.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mumbai and SF Thunderbirds iirc.

As for end of season review -

May as well have a vote for player of the season. Pick 3 in order (e.g. 3pts to best player, 2pts to 2nd best, 1pt to 3rd best) for both forms and i'll tally them whilst also actually getting round to doing a writeup.

FC Stats
OD Stats

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mumbai and SF Thunderbirds iirc.

As for end of season review -

May as well have a vote for player of the season. Pick 3 in order (e.g. 3pts to best player, 2pts to 2nd best, 1pt to 3rd best) for both forms and i'll tally them whilst also actually getting round to doing a writeup.

FC Stats
OD Stats
do you or can you vote for yourself and just vote for other ppl which i think will be easier.

readie

State Regular
I unfortunately don't know enoughabout FC this season to do votes for that. In OD However I Vote

3. Scott
2.Rose
1.Malone

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm still pissed off that my 251* is recorded as 251 on all the stat sheets, must be hurting my average a little :@ :ph34r: