• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

cpr

International Coach
Grabbed my chances with both hands in the last game, then promptly dropped them on my foot.

Josh

International Regular
Running into form late in the year. Will teach Garven for not picking me, tbh... :dry:

Nah I still love ya, Garven...

...sometimes.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well that's our season over guys. I'll be doing a write up on individuals possibly Sunday night, in the mean time, here's the stats.

Attachments

Matteh

They're high all throughout the league last time i checked. Consistency of the batting is the main issue, keep hitting 350 and then 120 in a match.

readie

State Regular
Good season boys, just a pity we didnt have quite enough consistency to push for the finals this season.

pretty happy with my season in OD cricket made consistent starts unfortunately didn't turn many into big scores but I suppose that will come with some experience.Hopefully I'll keep improving and crack into some consistent FC games next season.

Matteh

Scott - you're out of contract at the end of this season (so now basically), as you're a consistent bat, would be eager for you to carry on.

Yes/No/Let's see?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Given the state of the Colts top order, particularly in OD cricket, fairly certain he would play 40-42 games there too.

Matteh

Not what i heard, if Thamba moves here like he reckons he should we'd not collect the spoon in FC, weren't far off in OD this season for once either.