• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Dydl

International Debutant
Understand completely and would just like to thank you for being such a great captain over the past couple of seasons that I've been playing here for.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
After 11 FC games, Malone and Garven are racing for the 1000 mark (880 @ 44, 856 @ 45) Scott, Corrin and Lezama averaging in the 30s (718 @ 35.90, 636 @ 33.47, 660 @ 33).
Only bowlers averaging under 35 are Cunningham and Corrin (39 @ 28.41 and 24 @ 30.25).
I might get a bits and pieces reputation if I keep this 30s stuff up :unsure:

Anyway, cheers Garven for all your work as captain and for taking me on and making me a regular. Mitchell, well done on your promotion, I am sure you will do a great job.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Understand completely and would just like to thank you for being such a great captain over the past couple of seasons that I've been playing here for.
AWTA. Thanks for all the hard work Garven, and good luck as captain to Mitchell

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
No offence to Mitchell but would prefer a captain who can earn a spot in the team. Anyway, he'll do a good job regardless as he has been doing recently. :)

Josh

International Regular
Thank you for all your hard work & support, Garven. You've been a decent captain in my short time here at the Greenies!

Matteh

First of all, thanks to Garven for his work over the seasons, has been a solid and fair captain even when Green have struggled.

Xavier - think i'll be exploring the 'revinvent as a batsman' avenue at the end of the season, which would probably combat that.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
all the best garven as i played a majority of my greens cricket with ya, your captaincy will be missed and lets hope mitch wioll continue the garven legacy. as my dad was a big fan of the garven skipper and i think my ol man even was vc for while so, best of luck mate and enjoy not having the worry of skipper.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
First of all, thanks to Garven for his work over the seasons, has been a solid and fair captain even when Green have struggled.

Xavier - think i'll be exploring the 'revinvent as a batsman' avenue at the end of the season, which would probably combat that.
Oh. Good stuff. Nothing against you of course in what I said.

Matteh

Yeah reckon so. Last FC table i saw Black/Blue/Colts were ahead by at least 30 points and we were ahead of Red by just under 10.

Matteh

I've been a bit out of the loop with regards to current OD stats, because i was keeping stats until i went home last Sunday and the Haakon version is very out of date. Going to update it now and i'll see what's what.

WRT to FC, the bowling went great in the last game so i'm loathed to change it. Just crying out for one more run scoring batsman in both forms.

readie

State Regular
sorry i haven't been active posting wise lately - i screwedup my account trying to change myt email and stuff and i couldnt post only view soive kinda been keeping up with the results still:)

thanks to garven for all his effort and hopefully Mitchell can keep the good work going :)