• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Don

State Vice-Captain
malone jr and i seem to be building something nice. hope we continue this for the entire season.hope to get some scores in triple figures,

cpr

International Coach
Well cant argue with that debut. Hopefully be able to replicate that form going into the season :)

readie

State Regular
starting to build up with the bat, first half century last game hopefully i'll keep improving, and make an impact when i come back to green from U19's

cpr

International Coach
Haha, looks like i'm blowing all my decent scores pre season. Expecting an average of about 12 for the campaign

Josh

International Regular
Missing my Green teammates over with the U19 squad but still happy to be representing my country!

Don

State Vice-Captain
skip give me 2 more games as an od opener and if that doesnt work outdrp me down the order

readie

State Regular
glad to be back with the greens, after my U19's duties have concluded, hopefully be able to crack some games over here now

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
3 FC games in, Malone (330 @ 66), Lezama (253 @ 42) and Scott (200 @ 40) are shining with the bat and Cunningham (14 @ 26.64) and Rose (11 @ 35) are shining with the ball.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
glad to be back guys, and we looking good in the games, a little poor agaisnt black however they do have a quality side. happy with my form with the stick going a few 70's and a tonne. just like the ol man.......was dissapointed i couldn't get a run in the u19's but enjoying my time with my beloved green.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Malone (134 @ 44.67), Scott (113 @ 37.67) and Dubb-Lynch (109 @ #Div/0!) are guns with the bat.
Halsey (8 @ 14.88) and Rose (7 @ 14.86) are guns with the ball, special mention to Corrin (4 @ 17.00 at 3.54 an over).