• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

cpr

International Coach
Usual turd with the bat in one day (60 runs in 3 outings)

268 @ 44.67 in FC though, not to be sniffed at in SL mefeels

cpr

International Coach
No need for a middle order batsman is such an awesome team, as I showed last match :p

Not actually having a bad FC time in SL. 7matches 12in (1 no). 436 @39.64.... 5 50's in there

cpr

International Coach
Final tally from SL

FC 674@39.65
List A 333@47.57

Not bad form that, actually got decent one day stats now, ave 35 in my career now, still only 28 in FC, but i had a bad 2nd season last year

cpr

International Coach
Actually make that 385@55 in List A, missed out fixture which i scored 52* in. Career ave now 38.8

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fair, about time you got better than Corrin.

Who'll come back with rar rar double centry..

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pretty sure my List A career average is higher than that tbf

Also, I have an international 8fer in FC :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Posting a pic of PF's sister in the Hottest Women thread. Ban is up before the season starts so nothing to worry about.

We've recruited a new batsman, though I can't say who yet.