• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Free Agents Thread

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'm putting on my shortest skirt and my most haltering of halter tops, hoping to get noticed by D Smith.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
If any free agents have preference for CW Blue then head over to the CW Blue thread and make yourself familiar.

For the record, CW Blue have been there or there abouts for many a season now. Strong unit, good bunch of blokes.

kingdamo

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm averaging 40 odd in OD and just under 50 in FC batting at number 6 in both, anyone interested?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
When will the new salary cap and central contracts be announced Liam? I've heard the CWPA have been pushing for an increase, but the CWBCC are against it, fearing an increased (if possible) level of Black domination.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm averaging 40 odd in OD and just under 50 in FC batting at number 6 in both, anyone interested?
Greens also interested, skipper is currently banned, I'm standing in for him I guess, give us a thought...

I know you have had verbals with Colts, but it's not unheard of for players to go against their word this offseason....