• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CWBCC and the public

Do you support the CWBCC

• Total voters

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No.

If I don't think that the board has taken the players concerns into account, than I cannot justify backing the board.

However, if the board give a detailed response with adequate reasons why they have made their decision, even if it is one I do not agree with than, yes the board will have my support.

Andre

International Regular
No, for much the same reasons. We need a clear idea of what the decision will be before we can support anything at this stage.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
I agree with Ferd. Whilst i don't support it the decision will stand.. i hope they ban him... or impose some penalty on him... but if they don't i'll stand by them

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im with Mr Wright... If detailed reasons are given and they are adequate then i will back the board but if not, NO...

NikhilN

International Regular
Slats4ever said:
I agree with Ferd. Whilst i don't support it the decision will stand.. i hope they ban him... or impose some penalty on him... but if they don't i'll stand by them
I already am banned

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i voted yes, ill be disapointed if the CWBCC dont come up with the decision most people want, but willing to except it....

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
It depends if they make the correct decision, we gave Nikhil a chance to consider what he had said and to realise that it if it is his opinion that India are the best team that it will be a great honour to be part of a team that can beat them. But he came back with just 1 Season left on his ban and did The Interview and if he doesn't get a life ban there may be a Rebel Trophy.

NikhilN

International Regular
jamee999 said:
It depends if they make the correct decision, we gave Nikhil a chance to consider what he had said and to realise that it if it is his opinion that India are the best team that it will be a great honour to be part of a team that can beat them. But he came back with just 1 Season left on his ban and did The Interview and if he doesn't get a life ban there may be a Rebel Trophy.
you know the passed questions could have meant 5 million other things?

to name one...I couldnt think of how to answer it so I just passed it..............

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
And the other ones were hard because you knew what would happen if you answered honestly to them.

NikhilN

International Regular
jamee999 said:
And the other ones were hard because you knew what would happen if you answered honestly to them.
They were hard...but they were hard because it was hard for me to word my honest answer(which 80% of you dont even know...you guys just say anything without even thinking a bit)

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Jamee's got you there Nikhil. The reason those particular questions were hard for you was because you would be under even more pressure if you answered the way you felt correct...

NikhilN

International Regular
Mr. P said:
Jamee's got you there Nikhil. The reason those particular questions were hard for you was because you would be under even more pressure if you answered the way you felt correct...
or they were just hard for me to word!? like I said 80% of you dont even no the truth...I U.S.E.D(hope that gets through your head) to support India more then CW XI...N.O.T(hope if the other one didnt this does) anymore!

NikhilN

International Regular
how many times do I have to say it was hard for me to word? how long does it take for something to go through your guys heads?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Why didn't you say something lie the following in the interview?

"Well <interviewer> this is very hard for me to word, I know how I fell but not how to describe it"

Why coudn't you have said what you've said here in the interview?