• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW awards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Perhaps do it Monthly, more time for better posts, and you could perhaps introduce broader categories and one offs, a few suggestions

The (Insert name of cricketer who made an amazing comeback) award for member who has been absent but come roaring back (or something

Perhaps look into threads like the "Grind my Gears" or "Lords Lounge" and find who has produced stuff like

Best Angry Rant
Comedy Moment
Heartfelt story
Best Risning/ownage

or just keep it simple with awards like best use of cricket web words (Gun, Dire, etc)

and see if you can spot where Im being serious in this post

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The only reason I put up that question was because of the following response from Richard :- "..I felt they were not as vibrant and....They'll be back as and when we can re-assemble an Awards team and when I feel the hunger has returned..."
I said that because if I wanted the Awards to continue, they would have. That's not being bigheaded, it's a statement of fact.

And I did feel it would be better to stop for a while. I don't see what else could have been said in that sentence TBH. I felt that way; if others didn't, I wouldn't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.