• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Now with Howler back, I got good support above and below me, I just got to stay there, get runs fast so the bowlers have more time to finish them off!

We can get win 1 on the board and make a charge from there!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dizzy #4 said:
Now with Howler back, I got good support above and below me, I just got to stay there, get runs fast so the bowlers have more time to finish them off!

We can get win 1 on the board and make a charge from there!
Well done Jaso. Keep it up mate. Your form has been the one pleasing thing this season and we need you to keep it up if we are going to be competitive this season.

Mister Wright

dontcloseyoureyes said:
I uh, did know we played. Last night, we collapsed again at the top.... I even acknowledged that you beat us in the post.

In other news, come play holdem. Setyourgoals HE
Sorry I didn't read your commas, I read your post as 'Not really sure you beat us.'

Majin

International Debutant
Great game all around, boys. We deserved that win. Tarick, Kyle, Geg, Jaso, Towns, everyone performed.

Pleased with my lower order batting, wish I was a better bowler though. Ah well, have to run with what you're dealt, I suppose.

Mister Wright

Yeah, great performance, but let's not get carried away. We need to continue with these performances and become a consistent force in the competition.

Majin

International Debutant
Also:

Colts batswoman Pooja Bharat has injured herself facing a bouncer from Greg Thomas without a helmet. Rumour has it that this was part of a bet from the CW XI Test bowler, but Thomas vehemently denied this at today's press conference. Bharat is expected to return to cricket on 19 September.
Geggy's antics lead to trauma yet again. Shocking behaviour. :@

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Our FC Averages suck

I'm the only one averaging 30+ despite getting an extra 50..... damn 1.........

Better improve it this match!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Dizzy #4 said:
Our FC Averages suck

I'm the only one averaging 30+ despite getting an extra 50..... damn 1.........

Better improve it this match!
With Pickup averaging 51 it must be hard to swallow

Majin

International Debutant
I blame this knee injury on Towns abusing his power in training and overworking the players while Kyle was off signing Autographs for those two blondes that were hanging around the training ground and fluttering their eyelashes in his general direction. :dry:

Mister Wright

Majin said:
I blame this knee injury on Towns abusing his power in training and overworking the players while Kyle was off signing Autographs for those two blondes that were hanging around the training ground and fluttering their eyelashes in his general direction. :dry:
A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do.:)