• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
This is what I found:

7. S Jasotharan
13. JP McNamara
23. DP Towns
36. NR Hancock
66. AS Das
69. JB Malthus
87. KS Wright
21. DK Rai
14. TV Weber
6. SG Fitzsimmons
99. CR Butler
78. MW Wilson
81. WA Kerr
4. MR Hopgood
14. T Bochat

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is what I found:

7. S Jasotharan
13. JP McNamara
23. DP Towns
36. NR Hancock
66. AS Das
69. JB Malthus
87. KS Wright
21. DK Rai
14. TV Weber
6. SG Fitzsimmons
99. CR Butler
78. MW Wilson
81. WA Kerr
4. MR Hopgood
14. T Bochat

Sweet. Thanks for that mate. :)

All players, yet to request a number, please do so ASAP, or any that want to change, let us know ASAP.

cbuts

International Debutant
Pleased to be back boys.
Been giong well at the moment, lets keep it up

Anyone got an updated points table?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pleased to be back boys.
Been giong well at the moment, lets keep it up

Anyone got an updated points table?
Last time I looked we were on top in both forms, and we won again last night, so I can only assume we are still on top in both forms. :)

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Hmmm, I want tons! I've got 20 50's and 6 tons! I need to improve that ratio! Damn!

Well, At least both averages are above 36! And at last, this season for List A Cricket, My S/R is higher then 100!

In a team doing so well, we need total stat dominators! And I'm looking to showcase the Colt Batting Case.

LET'S KEEP THE CHARGE BOYS! LET'S KNOCK'EM DEAD!

Last edited:

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
I think perhaps i need to start scoring runs more consistently!! that would probs help lol!

but a fantastic start guys, keep it up!

cbuts

International Debutant
Hmmm, I want tons! I've got 20 50's and 6 tons! I need to improve that ratio! Damn!

Well, At least both averages are above 36! And at last, this season for List A Cricket, My S/R is higher then 100!

In a team doing so well, we need total stat dominators! And I'm looking to showcase the Colt Batting Case.

LET'S KEEP THE CHARGE BOYS! LET'S KNOCK'EM DEAD!
Try 64 50's and only 11 tons!
And that has improved!!!

Majin

International Debutant
I'm pretty sure when we first did shirt numbers I reserved 13. Anyway, no matter. I'll have 29.
No need to fret Geg, Statistics show that sportsmen with shirt numbers in the 20's get twice as many girls as any other number bloke. :cool:

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
No need to fret Geg, Statistics show that sportsmen with shirt numbers in the 20's get twice as many girls as any other number bloke. :cool:
But Nick is our current poster boy....

Any more, everyone will lock up their daughters!

tadeusz

State 12th Man
This is what I found:

7. S Jasotharan
13. JP McNamara
23. DP Towns
36. NR Hancock
66. AS Das
69. JB Malthus
87. KS Wright
21. DK Rai
14. TV Weber
6. SG Fitzsimmons
99. CR Butler
78. MW Wilson
81. WA Kerr
4. MR Hopgood
14. T Bochat
I appear to have the same number as Mr Weber. I'll change to 19.

Loony BoB

International Captain
*puts it all in order*

4. M Hopgood
5. Manan Shah
6. SG Fitzsimmons
7. S Jasotharan
13. JP McNamara
14. TV Weber
19. T Bochat
21. DK Rai
23. DP Towns
29. GM Thomas
36. NR Hancock
66. AS Das
69. JB Malthus
78. MW Wilson
81. WA Kerr
87. KS Wright
99. CR Butler

Missing: P Bharat, Manan Shah. Resha's not online for a while as per a previous post, but don't know about Shah, I'll bug him.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I remember reading somewhere Manan wanted 99, something to do with the speed of his bowling, but Butler took that number.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Yeah, I advised he needed to get a new one but he didn't get back to us. Is he logging in lately?

EDIT: He is indeed. The slacker! :p