• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Blue Thread

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Big loss today, well beaten by some top class spin bowlers.

My own form needs to improve, first impressions count. Really hoping to guarantee a backup pace-bowler spot for Blue.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
First FC XI

Going with the majority of the FC team from last season. Mamesh returning to Blue replacing Pete, Loganathan, Cannon and Crowther to debut.

Playing two spinners this game as Fardin historically takes spin. Cannon also to provide additional depth at 8 to alleviate our long tail, hopefully.

Permanent spinners spot is something we've always needed to fill, after Tom left for Green. Sudeep took a lot of wickets last year, so Crowther and Cannon have a large role one would think this season.

A couple of the rookies very unlucky thus far, due to massive pre-season performances. Fear not, time will come.

Ad's will be a big loss this year.

Luffers

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Looking good. 12th man is pleasing. I'll hopefully crack the starting team at some point over the season.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wow. Pretty excited to be given the extra responsibility batting at number 3. Looking forward to the match.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Wow. Pretty excited to be given the extra responsibility batting at number 3. Looking forward to the match.
Yeah, i'm not too sure how it's going to go. Moved Stephen out of 3, back to opening, and dropping Sean down to 4 instead of opening as well to cover the loss of Cribb. Bit of a shuffle, hope it pans out.