• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Blue Thread

Agent TBY

International Captain
I wonder who the second highest wicket-taker will be this season?
Nice job. You come out of this post looking modest, even though you're only looking for praise and encouragement.

Yes Manan, you're a great bowler and you will be the second highest wicket-taker this season. Don't worry.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice job. You come out of this post looking modest, even though you're only looking for praise and encouragement.

Yes Manan, you're a great bowler and you will be the second highest wicket-taker this season. Don't worry.
Haha. Genius post.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Appears to be that time again, when we trundle off to play some pre-season cricket.

I've simmed it all in the past and enjoyed it, but unfortunately work's a real bitch and don't have the time i'd like to put to this. SO, was wondering if Cribby would be interested in throwing a hand up and offering to run a pre-season tour?

Very anti-captain, but have couple of deadlines due in the next week/fortnight.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Appears to be that time again, when we trundle off to play some pre-season cricket.

I've simmed it all in the past and enjoyed it, but unfortunately work's a real bitch and don't have the time i'd like to put to this. SO, was wondering if Cribby would be interested in throwing a hand up and offering to run a pre-season tour?

Very anti-captain, but have couple of deadlines due in the next week/fortnight.
Currently in the process of re-installing everything on my computer. Should have ITC back on here in the next few days so I could organise something starting Wednesday or Thursday.

James_W

U19 Vice-Captain
Well played lads, winning the first match of the season is always a good thing. I reckon I should've been MOTM for my 12th man performance though, must be said.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What a shocker that 4 dayer the other day.

So annoying making 19 and 26 off only 15 balls each innings, I suppose no shame in getting out to Warney in both innings.

Good to see me dropped from the 50 over matches, despite my aggresion in the longer format I just can't buy a run in the shorter format.

Hope we bounce back next game!

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Proof if there ever was some.
The initial call towards Wilson was a bit ****ty, hey. Shouldn't deliberately go along and put down new members like that, even if it is in jest. He's just putting his hand up for selection and good on him. No need for randoms to come along and burst bubbles.

I agree, though. Even though Thomas is rubbish and can only manage a couple of wickets, I took 7 blindfolded on a landmine for Gofftown. Wish wickets were like that in the dev league.