• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Best Never...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
One guy that springs to mind is Nandika Ranjith he got one hell of a FC Class record. Domestic cricket in Sri Lanka is of lower standard then some other countries, but if u increase his average by 5 or whatever it still a really good record. He currently back in the A side and continues to perform, but at the age 32 i don't think he will play a Test.But considering the lack of depth we've had in pace bowling until recently i can't beleive he hasn't played at least one game.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For NZ I think in recent times Alex Tait deserves a mention. 134 FC wickets @ 20.14 with a best of 9-48 is pretty impressive.