• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The beast of Ambush marketing

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
steds said:
Why? You can only live in one(at a time)
Yeah, I know.
When my Dad was Headmaster of ECS we moved to the house that went with that job. In August 1996.
In November 1999 my Mum and Dad took seperate residences. We moved to a small house with my brother and sister.
In December 2000 we took up the old residence again after Mum and Dad decided they were to give it the proverbial "nother go".
In August 2002 my Dad finally decided to pack in the job that was ensuring he saw maybe 2 hours of his family a day (actually we just moved out then, we'd known we were leaving for the last 3 months) and get something where he'd be home by 5:00PM.
So we looked for a new house - couldn'd find one - so had to rent a house for 7 months. Lovely place, too.
Eventually we got the place we're in now. Reminds me most of my residence 6 ago (the last one not in Exeter).

Last edited: