• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

biased indian

International Coach
South Africa to win the Test series aganist Eng....

any body who takes on this have to choose either Eng win or Draw both are not allowed

and its for one month

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
That challenge was popular, Biased Indian. :laugh:

99* I'm pretty sure its been a month since you've had the Deans avatar so you can take it down whenever you wish. :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Look I'm loathe to drag this up but I always pay my debts, at least gambling ones anyway, I am loving my Freddie avatar but accept that I need to pick a new one.

CBF to check who the bet was with, possibly LHC, anyway, pick away whoever you are

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I am mad, but it is supposed to be a challenge

Backing us to win 3-0 V Kiwis and 2-1 V Saffies anyway. WIth our attack of Flintoff, Sidebottom and Jones, the weather won't be an issue

*wakes*
Has there ever been anyone to walk the earth who is or was more of a tit than I am? GAGF Corrin, you stupid, stupid prick.

So, moving swiftly on, England to win at least one Test in India, takers please, stipulations negotiable

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Look I'm loathe to drag this up but I always pay my debts
And the sooner you pay this one, the sooner it's over. :p
CBF to check who the bet was with, possibly LHC, anyway, pick away whoever you are
Get going Timothy.
Has there ever been anyone to walk the earth who is or was more of a tit than I am? GAGF Corrin, you stupid, stupid prick.
Well I waaaaaaaarned you, but did you listen?

Optimists for life R Us. By Martyn O T M Corrin.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My avatar would have been set to Elmo had Flintoff made a century at Headingley. Not quite as bad as having to jump into the River Lagan, which would have happened if Panesar had taken more wickets than Vettori in the first series of the summer. Time for another go i suppose.

If Stu Broad takes five wickets in either innings at the Oval, my avatar will become an England badge.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

So, moving swiftly on, England to win at least one Test in India, takers please, stipulations negotiable
you are on. If England don't, you need to have Harbhajan sending off a batsman, which I am sure he will do sometime in the series....... :)

And if England do win at least one, I m ready to take whatever you give me.. But challenge only for a week..

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
BTW, will need someone to remind me of this.. Will u do it, GIMH.. else, Richard, could u plz help us out and remind us of this challenge by the time the England-India series comes around?