• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
NZTailender said:
Still waiting! No South Africans about?

Next challenge....if either Nathan Astle or Lou Vincent finish the C-H series without a 50 I'll put....the highest Australian run scorer or leading wicket taker in the series as my avatar.
Why don't you have Nel as your avatar?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I might put Justin Kemp actually, sicne he was the factor between the two teams IMO (and us choking..)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
andyc said:
Ohhh right it's a one day series. My bad.

In that case, if we lose the one day series against the Kiwis, I'll change my avatar to Burpey's picture until the end of the next Australian test series.
Phew, I'm saved.

Natman20

International Debutant
I cant handle crazy frog anymore ahhhhh!!!! Im going to go back 2 mcullum except photos from last sat

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Australia lose the test series against South Africa, I will change my avatar to the first thing suggested

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Chis Gayle doesn't need a machete. He could slice it open with one single ice cool glare.

Natman20

International Debutant
If New Zealand loses the series against Sri Lanka I will put a picture of __________ someone else come up with something

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Natman20 said:
If New Zealand loses the series against Sri Lanka I will put a picture of __________ someone else come up with something

Ranatunga. :)

Perhaps in the match (or matches) where people have been having a go at him for having a runner :D

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Maybe it would be a good idea for challenges in this thread.

Like X can challenge Y

If Pakistan win series Z person Achanges avatar to Burpey. If Pakistan lose the series, person B changes his avatar to a bufallo.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I Jamee, challenge you Pratyush.

If England win the India-England Tests, you change your avatar to something of my choosing at the time, if India win, you can change my avatar to something of your choosing, for 2 weeks after the series.

If it's a draw, one week each.