• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Country/Average Combo Draft

Archer6K

U19 12th Man
1) Herbert Sutcliffe
2) Inzamam-ul-Haq
3) Sachin Tendulkar
4) Harry Tector
5) Dinesh Chandimal
6) Jeff Dujon (WK)
7) Keith Miller (3)
8) Aubrey Faulkner (4)
9) Mehidy Hasan Miraz (5)
10) Alan Davidson (1)
11) Richard Collinge (2)

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Thank you everyone for participating in this draft and helping it to run smoothly despite the restrictions being potentially challenging. I hope all found it enjoyable.

The voting thread is now up

JOJOXI

Also congrats to all drafters, just posted my votes and I have to say it was very tough even trying to be very definitive in which teams I'd pick, I started off with 7 teams selected before weaning it down to 6 and eventually 4. And even outside of that 7 there were other sides I liked a lot and if not for level of competitive squads would have gotten my vote on another day.

JOJOXI

Come up with a squad that would comply with rules of unpicked players - a few big names still missing but tried to get a 5th bowling option (Noble) over stacking the batting

Saeed Anwar (43-47 Bat)
Dimuth Karunaratne (39-43 Bat)
Habibul Bashar (30-35 Bat)
Virat Kohli (47-51 Bat)
Steve Waugh (51+ Bat)
Monty Noble (Other)
Quinton de Kock (wk) (35-39 Bat)
Jason Holder (27-31 Bowl)
Ray Price (31+ Bowl)
James Anderson (23-27 Bowl)
Shane Bond (0-23 Bowl)

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Come up with a squad that would comply with rules of unpicked players - a few big names still missing but tried to get a 5th bowling option (Noble) over stacking the batting

Saeed Anwar (43-47 Bat)
Dimuth Karunaratne (39-43 Bat)
Habibul Bashar (30-35 Bat)
Virat Kohli (47-51 Bat)
Steve Waugh (51+ Bat)
Monty Noble (Other)
Quinton de Kock (wk) (35-39 Bat)
Jason Holder (27-31 Bowl)
Ray Price (31+ Bowl)
James Anderson (23-27 Bowl)
Shane Bond (0-23 Bowl)
Or