• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Average Draft

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Not the best bat of all time, but probably the coolest - I'll have Richie Richardson

44.39 batting

I'll also not use my wildcard in this draft as I've been fortunate enough to not be stuck with any dud picks, so even if I get stuck with Chris Martin batting at 5 so be it.

@Fuller Pilch

Just starting to compile voting thread now and see you have Bruce Martin and Ben Stokes labelled as 6th bowling option. I've kept them both as 6th option in the voting thread and will be heading to sleep soon after but feel free to correct and tag me in here if you wish and I'll edit it when I'm up.

Also quoting for the irony of you ending up with another Martin in the end!

JOJOXI

On behalf of @Jarquis to give him a full XI I'll pick Chamu Chibabha (Bat 17.50) eligible from my pick of Imran Butt (Bat 17.80)

Giving Jarquis a final XI of

Trevor Goddard
Chamu Chibhaba
Ricky Ponting
Ken Barrington
Javed Miandad
Wasim Raja
Kapil Dev
Wally Grout (wk)
Stuart Broad
Wes Hall
Fazal Mahmood

JOJOXI

In the event of a tie in the voting - if one drafter has voted for their 'opponent' and the other hasn't voted at all- the drafter that has voted will win.

I will tag all drafters in a moment - and then again most likely next weekend - voting ends in 11 days.

Thank you all for your participation and tenacity

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
@Fuller Pilch

Just starting to compile voting thread now and see you have Bruce Martin and Ben Stokes labelled as 6th bowling option. I've kept them both as 6th option in the voting thread and will be heading to sleep soon after but feel free to correct and tag me in here if you wish and I'll edit it when I'm up.

Also quoting for the irony of you ending up with another Martin in the end!
Cheers. My mistake. Don't worry about changing it