• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sydney-based CWers -- Day 2 Ticket

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I have a free ticket for the Test tomorrow, if anybody is interested in going and doesn't have a ticket already.

Let me know if you're keen, and I can pass the ticket on to you.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jono and Dan reunite, except this time Dhawan can't score 98 and Ishant can't get a 6-fer because they're not playing :ph34r:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
They put in a craft beer section with the redevelopment iirc. Might have to check that one out if it's public access.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They put in a craft beer section with the redevelopment iirc. Might have to check that one out if it's public access.
Haha where exactly? Must be around the Members, there's **** all food/beverage options where I sit at the SCG.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Haha where exactly? Must be around the Members, there's **** all food/beverage options where I sit at the SCG.
M.A. Noble Stand, level 2. Sounds like it's members only, which is a bit of an annoyance.

Just don't let Blocky know about this latest development between the moderator and his "friends".
Was slightly irked that he thought Flem was my friend, tbh.

morgieb

M.A. Noble Stand, level 2. Sounds like it's members only, which is a bit of an annoyance.

Was slightly irked that he thought Flem was my friend, tbh.
Yeah my family left the Noble Stand to sit in the Trumper Stand during redevelopment and stayed as it gave them automatic seating access. Unfortunately the Noble area sounds awesome now.

Spikey

Jono will be regretting this once Dan starts talking about the second hand copy of '10/66 and all that' he almost purchased

cpr

International Coach
IMO he'll regret it when you start holding his hand and looking for the 'Kiss-Cam'

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dropped into the SCG yesterday for the last session with a couple of mates and was surprised by the number of cops in the Members stand - must've been at least 10 on duty and that was in addition to usual plethora of rent-a-cops