• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suspected Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teja.

Global Moderator
plzzz reply to teja's ideas thnx
I would like to hear your suggestions first.

what do you think ??? any comments ??
I sugggest pro30 with th3 overs of spinplay and players from associate nations getting runs x2 and 1 million for every run scored by the PNG players exclusively paid for by the BCCI in the Bruce Campbell Trophy

what do you think??? everyone agree??? pleasee decide guys we need to save cricket???

DingDong

State Captain
I sugggest pro30 with th3 overs of spinplay and players from associate nations getting runs x2 and 1 million for every run scored by the PNG players exclusively paid for by the BCCI in the Bruce Campbell Trophy

what do you think??? everyone agree??? pleasee decide guys we need to save cricket???
u just hate him cos he thought of pro-35 first.

Status
Not open for further replies.