• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super Eight

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So how many games has Sarwan played at 4, and against who? I'm just struggling to believe he could average 55 against anyone.
Batted at #4 a total of 43 times, scored 1707 runs and been dismissed 31 times.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ramdin looking really good here, glad I didn't group him with Smith, Bravo and Simmons when I said we shouldn't expect too many runs from them.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
And Lara goes as soon as I was thinking 250 was in the WI's reach.

Big big wicket. Bond to get one more to the new batsman!

EDIT: Also McCullum's 4th catch, and all nice ones.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So how many games has Sarwan played at 4, and against who? I'm just struggling to believe he could average 55 against anyone.
He's played 45 games there.

6 against Australia
3 against Bangladesh
1 against Canada
8 against England
9 against India
3 against New Zealand
4 against South Africa
6 against Sri Lanka
5 against Zimbabwe

It's not really distorted by much - he's just gunned it there.

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
There goes Lara and I guess the WI out of the cup. They have shown zero potency in their batting, even Lara could only scrape singles. They really do suck, and whats worse they go down without a fight like against australia when they literally gave up half way through their innings.

I also just noticed they left out Taylor, which is very surprising considering all the WI bowlers are mediocre except Taylor who is a genuine strike bowler who can run through a side.

PS, the crowd is even worse than I first thought. Must only be a few thousand max in.

edited:P

Last edited:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
There goes Lara and I guess the WI out of the cup. They have shown zero impotency in their batting, even Lara could only scrape singles. They really do suck, and whats worse they go down without a fight like against australia when they literally gave up half way through their innings.

I also just noticed they left out Taylor, which is very surprising considering all the WI bowlers are mediocre except Taylor who is a genuine strike bowler who can run through a side.

PS, the crowd is even worse than I first thought. Must only be a few thousand max in.
Last time I looked, zero impotency was a good thing :p