• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super Eight

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Is it me all does everything Mark Nicholas says have the most blatant of ***ual innuendoes; he comes across like he wants to give Matt Hayden some good old feedback. Behave yourself and stop salivating when an Australian scores a boundary, Damien Fleming is more impartial and less camp (even with the pencil drawn moustache).

pup11

International Coach
Gayle who is a bowler who normally is a very economical in the middle overs and even at the death have been hit out of the attack here by the Aussies.

Gayle: 4-0-29-0 (atm)

pup11

International Coach
Hussey and Symo don't even have their pads on yet, what if a wicket falls now?

The size of the ground is fine for Aussies to place it into the gaps and keep converting 1's into 2's and 2's into 3's which they love to do.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Clarke looked a million dollars but it was a good wicket for the West Indies, desperately needed.

pup11

International Coach
I am very excited to see Symo and Haydos bat together, they both are great mates and bat very well together.

EDIT: One handed six from Haydos.

pup11

International Coach
I still can't believe how quickly Symo recovered from such a dangerous injury, amazing stuff.

Gosh, Hayden at his brutal best here, just can't believe he is the same batsman who we were all criticising on Australian day for his pathetic innings in Adeliade against England.