• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super 14 Tipping Contest

Blaze

Banned
burkey_1988 said:
Blaze, when are these due?
The first match starts at 7 30pm Friday night which is 5 30pm Australian time so I suggest you get your tips in by then.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
So - has this tipping contest got anything to do with being able to fit two bicycle frames, an old fridge and a mattress that smells of wee in the stream at the bottom of our lane?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Blaze said:
The first match starts at 7 30pm Friday night which is 5 30pm Australian time so I suggest you get your tips in by then.
Yeah sure, just that I like to read the papers on a Friday morning before tipping ;)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Great! I've just heard that a stomach bug has decimated the Brumbies squad! Only 4 players not affected! :huh:

Blues
Brumbies
Cheetahs
Crusaders
Waratahs
Stormers
Sharks

cometer

State Regular
i'd like to join if its not too late :)

Anyways

Blues v Hurricanes - Hurricanes
Force v Brumbies - Brumbies
Cheetahs v Bulls - Bulls
Crusaders v Highlanders - Crusaders
Reds v Waratahs - Reds
Cats v Stormers - Stormers
Sharks v Chiefs - Sharks

They are my tips for this round.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
its never too late :).. if u dont submit a round just means u get lagged behind on points :p

BTW my score predictions for this round.. just for fun :)

(Winning side on the right with their respective score)

15-32 Brumbies
17-25 Bulls
25-30 Blues
22-34 Crusaders
17-27 Waratahs
21-31 Chiefs
15-24 Stormers

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
i know a tiny bit about super12/14 so i'll be in the bottom rung probably

Blues
Brumbies
Bulls
Crusaders
Waratahs
Stormers
Cheifs

Blaze

Banned
BoyBrumby said:
Deleted a post, Blaze?! :laugh:

What happened to over at half-time & Umaga having a mare?!
Hahahahahha.... I knew someone would catch me.

The reason for deletion was embarrasment, I have nothing else to say.

But tremedous comeback from the Canes, Umaga still had a mare with his hands.

cometer

State Regular
Just in future you shouldn't count people who tip for that match halfway through the match, might just be an idea :cool:

Blaze

Banned
cometer said:
Just in future you shouldn't count people who tip for that match halfway through the match, might just be an idea :cool:

Yeah I won't be but I will still take their tips for the games that haven't been played.

shaka

International Regular
since Hurricanes match is done I will call the other six clashes.
Brumbies
Bulls
Crusaders
Waratahs
Stormers
Sharks