• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Success draft: Choose an XI full of players who had peak success at 11 different ages

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Is honestbharani's ban permanent or just a few days? I dont understand that entire system at all

so Teuton > me > then morgie b, who also has a pick to catch up on from round 7
Banned for a week, ban announced on October 5th.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Virender Sehwag (32)

Virender Sehwag (32)
-
Rahul Dravid (38)
Brian Lara (36)
-
Clyde Walcott (22,29)
Imran Khan (35)
Mike Procter (24)
-
Dale Steyn (25)
Mutthiah Muralitharan (34)

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Round9

Teuton
AndrewB
morgieb
mr_mister
honestbharani
OverratedSanity
The Battler's Prince

Last edited:

mr_mister

Neil Harvey (25)

Wel skip Honestb. Looks like this draft had too few people, all our teams will be hard to split

mr_mister

yeah. everyone was smart enough to choose a few outlier ages at the start and yeah no-one will have to make huge compromise near the end. Oh well they can't all be winning ideas haha

Actually, I kinda thought most players peaks would have been 27-32 but there's been a massive spread

Teuton

International Captain
all of ages 22 to 38 had a few elite contenders so with 17 categories (plus a couple of extras outside that range) only 6 and a half teams there were more than enough to spread around.