• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

ataraxia

International Coach
Two big wickets and the Orangutans are well on top. Really ruing not selecting Ram with his extra batting depth now. Ludlow and Kaiser are decent, and Wilde's thrashed about this attack before...

Meanwhile AX-W are fairly confident now. As I type that, a wicket falls, but half the time the tail faces more balls than the batters sans ul-Haq, so...

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Double collapse to 9 down. Definitely blaming the run outs here. Yes, in both games.
I have kept Pikirayi around for his bullet arm, to see his effectiveness and it is confirming my suspicions that its a stupid ability in a game when run outs are already disproportionately higher than they should be.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also, difference of 16 in our ratings in our current friendly. Incredibly similarly matched

ataraxia

International Coach
maybe Bullet Arm is too gun. Ashgrove's 3 combined to get out all 4 of AXI's set, defensive bats. I'm not complaining to be clear, just observing – I'm actually bloody chuffed with our performance.

Meanwhile, O'Callaghan's in the process of making his monthly entry into "Stumped's 1000 greatest knocks".

ataraxia

International Coach
AX-W have annoyed me by progressively pulling better and better bats. This is annoying because it means I waste training on guys I now don't even want in my squad. Anyway, it's reached a crescendo recently:

1680667697533.png

A perfect 46 distribution, bullet arm, back footed? Yippee!

1680667741683.png

A gun opener when I need one? Good starting skill? Woop woop!

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Ok so im a long time manager on stumped and now created account here and will be lurking , just wanted to say i joined here because of the activity so im in the reverse of users getting introduced to stumped via Cricketweb . Im a Cricketweb user due to the cricketweb users on stumped . Ill be lurking and reading for the most part .

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Meanwhile I recruited a kid whose batting average was 51 only to find out that his overall batting skill was 15/24

Threw him away!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mooo bowled out Team Potter CC for 220, Hadi Hafeez grabbed 4 wickets; captain Gul picked up 3 wickets (his 26th in this format of the game.)

We've just started with our reply, Meyiwa and Bart Way are the openers...