• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Gonna use my top of the table clash match tomorrow to see if it is touch that determines whether or not my boys can roll with the best.

cnerd123

likes this
Just sent out a bunch of SOD Friendly challenges from ZCC
@StephenZA @Jarquis @SillyCowCorner1 @ataraxia @andruid @JOJOXI

Also renewed FHK's contract for 1 more season. I really want them to sign off after CWC10!

I'm on holiday from Friday next week. I should hopefully have some time, and a stable enough internet connection, to draft a schedule and get a results tracking google sheet set up. We can then get this show on the road!

cnerd123

likes this
CricketWeb Championship Season 10 Group Stage Fixtures Announced!

The much awaited Season 10 of the CricketWeb Championship is set to get away soon, with the 14 participating teams having received their fixtures for the group stages via PM.

With the Stumped Friendly Competitions organising team still currently AWOL, the managers of the CWC teams have instead enlisted a keen volunteer to put together the competition. It is understood that, after much delay, this individual spent an afternoon on a beach in Phuket devising his results tracking excel file and Google sheet fixtures list.

The two groups have been re-done, based on the global SOD rankings as of 14th April. The new groups are:

Group
A
Group
B
Ranking
Name
Ranking
Name
9ataraXIa43GG CC
49ZCC44KryptoKnights
58Ashgrove Astronauts62Plymouth Pirates
69The Net Theorists68The Merry Orangutans
99Chips Mwitu92FHK
119Winton CC125AtaraX Wellington
147Moooo163Charminster CC

As per the original proposal, each group will play a double round robin, with the top 3 teams in each group proceeding to the Super Six phase. The teams that fail to qualify for the Super Six will play a quick Plate KO Competition.

CWC10 matches could get underway as quickly as this Tuesday. Full fixtures list will be shared publicly in due course.

cnerd123

likes this
14 teams run by 8 managers, inc myself. 6 of us already have access to the file, so we should be good to go!

ZCC vs Moooo seems to be the opening fixture of CWC10, and will get underway in about 15 minutes! #Hype

cnerd123

likes this
Moooo off to a confident start in the chase. 250 is probably just par here. We need new ball wickets otherwise we could be in trouble. Our batting depth comes at the expense of a proper 5th bowler.