• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Well done to the Astronauts @Marcuss deserved win.

No late innings heroics from Burger to save the day! Fantastic bowling from Ncanana... did not like getting run out!

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Davidson failing again.. just not enough experience yet I suppose.

And I truly hate run outs in stumped, largely spoils good games, and feel very disproportionately effective (whichever side I`m on).

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Screwed up my orders for TNT (probably doing them on phone)... made what was meant to be my captain my keeper!

Trent doing the heavy lifting trying to get a decent score on the board against Charminster.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
If you are not using Brampton as as captain then I would go with Alford with his better fielding and experience. I do like Brampton's characteristics more though...

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah, Zsongo captains.

I thought I did too. I guess Brampton is the more skilled bowler and whilst unorthodox action would offset a slight amount of the difference in variation it would diminish accuracy. But then partnership breaker can nerf Brampton a touch too…

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
So how do you guys rate the characteristics? Do you think they make a big difference to the player? What is import for you?
NameNameName
Strike RotatorReverse SwingerDry Hands
Slow StarterPartnership breakerIce Man
Quick RunnerTail ClearerCrowd Pleaser
OpenerUnorthodox ActionErratic
FinisherDeath BowlerInfluential
Front FootedPoker FacedSuperstar
Back FootedEffort BowlerLate Bloomer
Bullet armEconomy bowlerPrecocious
Safe Pair of HandsFlight and GuileClose catcher
New ball spinner

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I`m a big fan of opener, finisher, strike rotator. Like close catcher, Flight and Guile and Effort bowler.

I avoid Influential and Superstar.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A combination of death bowler and tail clearer means that your bowler will be going for a lot, but he will pick up more wickets due to the thick edges via the slogs.