• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

ataraxia

International Coach
Better news for AX-W, in the meme Dev league Felix O'Callaghan smashed a(nother) blistering hundred. It wasn't quite on the same scale as the last one however.

There's a bit of a contrast between AX-W's top two Dev run-scorers.

1650861195298.png

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Not sure if its just me but whilst I have a strategy at my clubs - the strategy changes so often it no longer is much of a strategy - bid for an elite coach on horrific wages just after I listed a couple of players at Charminster CC - now thinking I'm listing most players who are close to their potential. Days after thinking I might look to the TM in terms of buying more established players at Charminster CC.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure if its just me but whilst I have a strategy at my clubs - the strategy changes so often it no longer is much of a strategy - bid for an elite coach on horrific wages just after I listed a couple of players at Charminster CC - now thinking I'm listing most players who are close to their potential. Days after thinking I might look to the TM in terms of buying more established players at Charminster CC.
How are Prassana’s coaching skills?

ataraxia

International Coach
AX-W also maraudered in our T20. Hit only 10 sixes to Ashgrove's 17 in the concurrent game, however. It was a 30K team we were up against even; but still: at one point they were 1-3 chasing 271-4! Here's one screen's worth:

1651029118367.png

(and we scored more runs in the first 10 overs than in the last 10!)

ataraxia

International Coach
Gun pull, especially for a homegrown.

AXI had our first tied game in this week's T20; we choked. Not that it mattered for the league, but hey.