• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Meanwhile, Mooo CC is about to give me a heart attack here as they chase 239...set by the AA's

And GG CC, just near about to finish this chase against FHK...

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Your Charminster doing a good job against the TMOs in the current Dev game...
Not anymore but DEV certainly the strongest format for both my sides as my DEV strongest XI is the same as T20/SOD strongest XI but most other teams have better teams for the senior formats. I also think my tactical setup for T20s is worse than it is for the longer formats as well.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Bardenhorst playing two great innings today. Player that keeps producing unexpectedly well.

Thanks for the game @JOJOXI. Was a tight game until Bardenhorst and Davidson just took the game away.

JOJOXI

Bardenhorst playing two great innings today. Player that keeps producing unexpectedly well.

Thanks for the game @JOJOXI. Was a tight game until Bardenhorst and Davidson just took the game away.
An unbeaten stand of 124 in 83 decisive. Awan enjoying the drier than usual pitch at Charminster as well. Decent signs for us with the bat, bowling seems our real weak link, in the process of changing the characteristics of our ground so hopeful as that process continues we can be more penetrative with the ball. Powell an interesting player for us, on paper our best bowler, but in the end keeping him almost as much for his untapped batting potential (38 pot batting) with Dickins a marginally worse bowler on paper seemingly performing much better.

JOJOXI

1) The Merry Orangutans
2) Shris croquette team
3) Dynamo Morpork
4) Dynamo Schmaltzberg
5) Winton CC
6) Charminster CC
7) Honest Hunks
8) Moo
9) GG CC
10) Free HK
11) Z***x CC
12) Jura CC
13) The Buy Ins
14) Ashgrove Astronauts
15) Plymouth Pirates

I don't think I've missed anyone who has already highlighted intention to sign up

ataraxia

International Coach
Both my teams are in.

On the wooden spoon fight, AX-W have to be up there. AFAIK we've played about 30 friendly competition games and are yet to get a win against a human!