• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

ataraxia

International Coach
AXI 273-6.

AAs 263-8.

Both teams are likely to win given #RunsOnTheBoard.

JoJo 196-9 vs the Hunks. 5-28 for Usman Ibrahim, and good to see Chunky back at the bowling crease with 1-14.

WCC 280-8 vs the bot (who isn't to be written off lightly!).

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Looking like a new leader at the top of CW Div 2 at the end of this round of games as things stand.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Slightly worried about my Winton CC game. Up against the bot Wonders or Blunders - they are 71/2 after 11.3 overs chasing 281....

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Moo in the unfortunate position of having to face me after I set some actual orders.

although 19 overs of finger spin on a pitch with 4 wear gives them a chance

Jarquis

Timely run out. That’s Evans’ little spell with a newish pill done. Debutant with the next over from that end

ataraxia

International Coach
He bowled one at 145 today?!
Hm?

Max speed 165.3kph in his career, today his max speed was 141.9kph.

Also wear refers to general flatness; and high moisture is good for seamers, low moisture is good for spinners. (Think that's different to Cricket Captain.)

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just a run a ball needed and these ****ers have already thrown the white flag out.

If this was GG CC, I assure you it would have been a bloodbath.

Jarquis

So seven overs out of 15 is too many for Kudesia and I should probably pick the extra seamer on a deck like this