• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

cnerd123

likes this
SOD against FHK: they batted first, scoring 246-8 on the back of a tremendous 126 (112) 5th-wicket partnership between Tin Yau (84 off 104) and Nathan Law (69 off 51). Clinical bowling from the top quicks, Davey and Ludlow, 20-2-62-4. Not so much from the spinners, 22-1-135-2.

Will be an interesting chase.
40 needed of 42, ataraXIa's got this in the bag. We really need to get Shaffrey out of there. Playing a blinder.

246 just about par I reckon, and the bowlers haven't had a great outing.

@SillyCowCorner1 - that's an international quality bowler there, tho with England's depth being what it is I'm not sure if he'll get a lot of game time. Eitherway, great pull.

cnerd123

likes this
Ludlow seals it with a six!

Fun game that. Shaffrey's innings was key. 52k ratings for ataraXIa as well. Wonder who the first non-ZCC side to hit 60K will be.

ataraxia

International Coach
Shaffrey's 3rd biggest innings in his 151st club game. 82 (63) is pretty special. It's pretty cool how Shaffrey is a randomly gun T20 (and 2nd half SOD) player. You'd expect him to be more of a top 3 player, him being defensively better and a slow starter. But his slow starter trait actually works in his favour, because after the initial 20 (25) he explodes. And he captains and keeps. Legend.

One factor I did notice in Rusty's meagre 18 (40) is that he was already tired 24 balls into his innings due to bowling 8 overs. As such he doesn't look to be a real SOD prospect. So I do hope he starts being prolific in T20s...

Not the best match for Agnes Chow - out first ball of the match and that crucial overthrow on the ultimate penultimate ball.

Ludlow popped to 35, first homegrown player to reach it. Hoping I can get him up to 40 skill.

cnerd123

likes this
This FHK vs ZCC 2nd XI series has been fascinating. Quite glad we did this. FHK's 2nd gen has a long way to come - good opportunity for us to build on that in Div 3.

TMO's batting never really got going today, 212/9 in good batting conditions. Having said that, it's still #RunsOnTheBoard and they're a good enough fielding unit to defend it. If they pull it off it will be their first ever win over FHK. That's got to motivate them.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Morpork just put up 263/6 against Moooo.

Nothing wrong with that score, except it's a Twenty20. Don't think I've ever put up more than 200 on a non-bot before

ataraxia

International Coach
Dynamo Morpork have just hit an absolutely massive 263-6 in a T20 against Moooo in the first senior fixture of the two sides.

I do like how Mthabela's 91 (53) was pretty crap in terms of SR compared to the rest of the innings.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even tho this is a huge total, I’ve become resistant to them since finishing in last place in the Northstar Cup T20 friendly league…winning only 1 game in 68 matches played.

cnerd123

likes this
some n00b is trying to overpay and poach two youngsters that ZCC have their eye on

This is why I don't like playing the TM. Need to be on it constantly throughout the whole season in order to get good deals. Hope on at rush hour and end up either breaking the bank, or losing players to last-minute sniping

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was interesting to see the last 10 matches played at the GG CC CG have all resulted in wins for the home team. The latest match played versus the TMO’s was an instant classic!

1BC73639-02F8-4662-BECB-6178979C7954.jpeg