• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Staff members?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I was just having a look at the members list and there are four headings - Most messages, Highest reaction score, today's birthdays, Staff members.
The first three have lists of members as you'd expect, but under Staff members there's only one named "Administrator". What's the point of that?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Admin and Mod team here are basically the cumulative nobility of a Centrelink lunch room.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
okay why was scarlett even a part of the staff anyway
That's a question I've occasionally pondered - all I ever remember her doing was moan about LT - I always thought there must be more to that one than met the eye but she never explained what her issue with him was

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I can’t help with that. I can’t remember a single thing she ever wrote.

But the actual question here is why there’s the “Staffs members” list and no one in it except “administrator” with no posts?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I can’t help with that. I can’t remember a single thing she ever wrote.

But the actual question here is why there’s the “Staffs members” list and no one in it except “administrator” with no posts?
Probably cos we haven't bothered to add the right user groups (moderators and staff writers presumably) to the Staff members list.

Would it be clearer if we did?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
It doesn't really matter. I was just curious what the list meant as there was no one in it. The other three member sub headings are presumably autogenerated.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Well I had a quick look back at some of scarlett's posts (assuming I have the right deleted member number). A lot of it was the sort of trolling 15 year olds did on Internet forums in 2002.