• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh: 2022

Aritro

International Regular
Lankans were brilliant with the new ball, especially Rajitha but all the ****s had to do was hang in there til they'd seen it off. Protect your stumps with the full face of the bat, play straight and play late.

Wankers.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This more says something about their poor history than anything else, but this is now Bangladesh's fifth highest test partnership.

Aritro

International Regular
This variable bounce is encouraging. We'll get a result either way this time. Not convinced it'll be us on the right end of it given we could just as easily collapse for 60 in the second innings.

Aritro

International Regular
****, Rajitha gets two in an over. 7 for 296. This is game on now. We've got the weakest tail in cricket at the moment.

Aritro

International Regular
I'm going to regret saying this, but I was expecting a lot more from the Lankan spinners. They've shown very little so far. It's been Rajitha carrying them on his back with some pretty excellent swing bowling.

Of course, they'll probably skittle us for 60 with 9 wickets from the spinners in the 2nd innings now.

Aritro

International Regular
Taijul goes to a good bouncer from Asitha Fernando. 8-345.

Hopefully we get 10 out of the 9th wicket, before Ebadot comes in with his average of 0.5.

Aritro

International Regular
Rajitha coming in wide and getting some inswing to the right hander now. I can't believe they left this bloke out of the initial lineup for the first test. He's a gun.