• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spot the difference

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
hahaha very funny, if the english had won more things in the last 50 years i might comment, but since they haven't, i wont - enjoy it while it lasts

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
age_master said:
hahaha very funny, if the english had won more things in the last 50 years i might comment, but since they haven't, i wont - enjoy it while it lasts
Well, the Aussie women beating the English women at hockey has taken the gloss off the whole thing for me.;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
* suprised at this sudden anti-Marc sentiment *

Just because some of us aren't layabout students or layabout old people, so have to go to bed at a civilised hour!

PY

International Coach
PY said:
*Surprised to see Marc still able to post after 11.51pm GMT* :P
Mine was a comment regarding the fact you just abused Mr Administrator's country and he might ban you :P ;)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
Well, the Aussie women beating the English women at hockey has taken the gloss off the whole thing for me.;)

ok bragging time is over ;)

Australia 5 - England 0- womens hockey - didn't take us long to thump you at something again, did it :D:D:D

too bad noone was watching it cause Steve Waugh vs Ricky Ponting and the Davis Cup final were on.

just a side note - Britain hasn't reached a Davis Cup final since 1978 and hasn't won since 1936 maybe thats where Clive Woodward should be heading
:lol: :lol: :lol: