• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So how many people ended up buying the game? Are going to buy the game?

pearljammonkey

Cricket Spectator
dont you think its funny how many people are saying "i cant wait to start the game properly when we get the patch"

sorry but what a load of ****. the game is so underprepared its not funny

can someone please provide some proof that the spinner thing has been fixed??

and can someone show me an innings where they scored LESS than 500 with AUS v ENG in the ashes???

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
pearljammonkey said:
can someone please provide some proof that the spinner thing has been fixed??
I think only having 9 spinners in the top 20 test bowlers in the world after 3 years of playing makes it seem like it has at least improved if not been totally fixed.

The sixes have definitely increased too, and the World Cup every 4 years is great. That, with the potential of a fixed database in a patch, certainly made it worth the cost in my opinion.

And as for getting the high scores, well, I managed to lose to Bangladesh while playing as England and lose to Zimbabwe as NZ, so I think not all of us find it that easy.

squiz

U19 Debutant
I lost to the windies in 2005 quite convincingly after tearing the pants off England, 5-0

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bought it today after much inner debate. First impressions (30 mins of game time):

1. Pakistan certainly picks an odd first XI.
2. The West Indies is a much greater challenge than in ICC 2001, which is refreshing.

nibbs

International Captain
I've got my copy. 20/20 was interesting although I was defeated in seven of the eight games.