• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Slowness and Adverts

James

Cricket Web Owner
Server load hasn't been too bad the past couple of days actually, just a few spikes here and there but overall its been pretty good.

I will be looking into server options once I'm settled in Sydney and have the time to address it though :)

Loony BoB

International Captain
Fine for me now, yeah, but before it was almost at a standstill. Was everything loading okay for you in the past 30 minutes, too, Smith?

Dravid

International Captain
Loony BoB said:
Fine for me now, yeah, but before it was almost at a standstill. Was everything loading okay for you in the past 30 minutes, too, Smith?
It had loading problems for me yesterday. It was fine all day today.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Loony BoB said:
Yeah I had no problems with it at all today, worked like a breeze all day long.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Having a lot of trouble getting anywhere the last few hours. Similar yesterday. Not sure it has any relationship to server load, either. Quite often lately, the site's either really sluggish or completely inaccessible.

luffy

International Captain
Slow Love™ said:
Having a lot of trouble getting anywhere the last few hours. Similar yesterday. Not sure it has any relationship to server load, either. Quite often lately, the site's either really sluggish or completely inaccessible.
Same here, i have been on the forum for 30 mins doing nothing else and gone into 5 threads in that time.

Dravid

International Captain
Same here, the forums are moving slower than Australias RR in the first 5 over. Haven't been able to go anywhere in the forums expect a few threads.

Dydl

International Debutant
Dravid said:
Same here, the forums are moving slower than Australias RR in the first 5 over. Haven't been able to go anywhere in the forums expect a few threads.
Totally. Site's been really slow loading, didn't load at some stages. Tried again couple of minutes later and it worked almost immediately. Weird.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I will be addressing the server concerns and loading times within the next couple of weeks. Once the Champions Trophy is over and before the Ashes gets under-way.

I know how frustrating it is, but bear with me. It will be sorted :)

luffy

International Captain
James said:
I will be addressing the server concerns and loading times within the next couple of weeks. Once the Champions Trophy is over and before the Ashes gets under-way.

I know how frustrating it is, but bear with me. It will be sorted :)
Cheers mate, we appreciate it.