• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Site Update

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
4day one had already been updated, i must of mised the 1day one. sorry bout that. all fixed up now though mate.

thanks for that.

funky miller

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
AUST_HiTMaN said:
4day one had already been updated, i must of mised the 1day one. sorry bout that. all fixed up now though mate.

thanks for that.
Thanks Mate :D

Also, can you update the teams website to this

http://mumbaiwcc.5u.com/

It's a site for the team which I have been working on in my spare time

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Not a problem mate.

Will most likely get done a bit later tonight im busy working on other pages at the moment.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
funky - Your home page was added to the mumbai team page, cheers for that mate.

A update for you guys. I have added a All Stars Section, so have a browse at that a, its not a great deal at the moment, squads need to be filled in, fixtures ect ect. But it will get there eventually when the info comes through. So just enjoy whats there for the moment and keep checking back as new things get updates.

Thats all for now.

Thanks guys

DJellett

International Debutant
I can make a Team of the Season...
All I need is the stats. I have a fair idea as well as an Academy Team of the season that I can put together for 4 day and 1 day.
Happy to-talk to me on MSN twc_cricket@hotmail.com

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
All Stars Update!

All Stars fixtures have been updated! so managers, have a look to see when, where and who you are playing.

UK 1Day Squad has been added with stats, congrats for getting team in so early guys, makes my job easier. Cheers guys.

The Managers have also been updated for the All Star Series, so check the individual team pages out and see who you are up against manager wise.

Make sure you guys check back daily to see daily updates.

Regards
Dave

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate i honestly wouldn't worry about it 2 much now, The new season will be starting in a couple so it wouldn't really be worth it...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Apologies for the lack of updates over the last 2 weeks, ive been stuck for time and got crook all last week.

However, just to inform you of a minor update, the Round 1 results have been posted, so have a browse at those, a news update was been posted. Thats all for now, more will be added regarding the all star series as the competition progresses.

Blewy - you said you were going to email the squad sheets out, i understand you been busy with work and all, but was curious when you can get them out to me?

Thanks guys.

http://www.cricketweb.net/worldclubcricket

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
All Star squads have been put up, the fixture dates have been updated, so make sure you get your teams in before the next set of games re run.

As i said in the All Star threads, the tables have been updated, so check back to see how your team is going.

Thats all for now, but watch this post for more updates to be done.

Thanks
Dave

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think dave was doing some work on it this weekend, however he/we will be updating the team pages and getting it ready for the new season after trading has finished

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yep this weekend I'm only updating the new managers details, Nikhil's interview and the draft results. Have to wait for the trading period to be over before we start doing the team lists.

Hope that helps.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
The Draft Results have been updated, Nikhils interview with Simon has been added, and Ferd and DJellett are now on their respective teams pages. Dylan and Ferd I need you guys to contact me and let me know your E-mail address that you wish to be displayed under your name so other members can contact you ect.

Also if anyone wants their details updated let me know and i'll get onto it ASAP.

Team Lists will start neing added during the week and should be complete by around Sunday the 8th of August.

Make sure to check it out - http://www.cricketweb.net/worldclubcricket

Thats it for now.

Regards
Dave

Cloete

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
The Draft Results have been updated, Nikhils interview with Simon has been added, and Ferd and DJellett are now on their respective teams pages. Dylan and Ferd I need you guys to contact me and let me know your E-mail address that you wish to be displayed under your name so other members can contact you ect.

Also if anyone wants their details updated let me know and i'll get onto it ASAP.

Team Lists will start neing added during the week and should be complete by around Sunday the 8th of August.

Make sure to check it out - http://www.cricketweb.net/worldclubcricket

Thats it for now.

Regards
Dave
What about all the otehr new managers? I suggest you have a look at all of the teams! e.g Your own team