• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should Pakistan be allowed to borrow batsman from other nations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricket player

International Debutant
wahindiawah said:
The only way they can maintain their test status and compete with other nations is by having decent batsmen in their team who can atleast collectively put up a score of 250 +. The current batch of Pakistani batsmen are hopeless at best, and there isn't much talent in the country .As such i think club cricketers from other nation who aren't required by national team should be allowed to ply for Pakistan side.That will not only give some respectibility to Pakistan team, but will also allow them to compete to a certain extend with other nations.
what a stupid thread and why are you so againts pakistan because they beat india 4 times in a row?get your brain straight dude when people said it wont happen then it wont happen and why are you so curious about pakistan borrowing players from other nation.i think the beating that india got from pakistan is not enough for you look at india's performance againts bangladesh ashrafull making a wonderfull centurie againts india even in a weak team these days can make a hundreth againts india and i seriousely think india should borrow players from other nation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.