• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should Australian posters be banned from discussing James Anderson?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Disclaimer: dcye doesn’t count because he’s always loved Jimmeh and EWS doesn’t because I don’t believe he’s actually Australian

But seriously. The rest should be banned right? It’s uninformed drivel. Reminds me of the time silentstriker decided to watch the World Cup and post about it. (No offence SS)

I hereby propose that any Aussie who posts about James Anderson receives 564 infraction points.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
You poms are just so precious over little Jimmeh, it's pretty hilarious. If he was really as good as he was cracked up to be you wouldn't have to keep telling us

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Settle this the old fashioned way - avatar bet at the next Ashes on Jimmy's performance. Aussie loser gets a "Jimmy is greater than McGrath" avatar and English loser gets clouds.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'll fight you on that first part (and reckon furball may have something to say too)...........agree with you on the second.
He's been my favourite quick since his ODI debut over here in the early 2000's when I was in my late teens, which I'm sure is catalogued on this forum for the most part.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Disclaimer: dcye doesn’t count because he’s always loved Jimmeh and EWS doesn’t because I don’t believe he’s actually Australian

But seriously. The rest should be banned right? It’s uninformed drivel. Reminds me of the time silentstriker decided to watch the World Cup and post about it. (No offence SS)

I hereby propose that any Aussie who posts about James Anderson receives 564 infraction points.
We all spew uninformed drivel from time to time. That is why the forum is so busy.