• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Langeveldt

Soutie
Hate that when they interview players as they walk off.. All they want is an Energade and a celebratory Bufftie, but no, they have to talk to Nicholas..

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
hahaha

Tony Greig: "There are some people who have a mental block regarding one day cricket."

Mandira: "Michael Vaughan for example."

Dissector

International Debutant
It was game over at 27/5 frankly. I suppose in trying to attack early the Aussies could lose a couple of early wickets but then it will be easy enough for the middle order to ease through to this total. You need some quality test-match type bowlers to put some pressure in this kind of situation and SA's best test bowler isn't playing.

SA don't have the bowlers to win this game; Australia will have to lose this game with a massive choke and I don't see it happening.

haroon510

International 12th Man
man i am tired of Aus domination. whenever Aus play against a team it is only one sided competation. it is just boring. no competation what so ever.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Do you reckon that in 50 years time if the Aussies are still totally dominant in both forms of the game we'll all pack up and go home and play something else? Like Hookey or Bushdiving

pup11

International Coach
I would advise other teams to try to raise their game rather than hoping that the Aussies would slide down to their level.

haroon510

International 12th Man
it doesn't take 50 years for me. i am already losing interest in Aussie games. if aussies keep dominating i would much rather watch some other game than predictable game of cricket.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha it's so dire. "Australia are making cricket bad because they win all the time"

You may as well just type: "cry cry cry cry cry cryyyyyyy cry crymccry."

pasag

RTDAS
Ian Healy is the direst person ever to exist. He's going on about how SA talked up the number one ranking when they got it. No they didn't you ****. Smith purposley downplayed saying they weren't the best side in the world till they proved it beating Australia in the WC. ****. Get him off the air.

pup11

International Coach
The Aussies play a brand of entertaining cricket, and if the other teams are just not good enough to compete with them, it then is not Australia's problem.