• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I suppose now is as good a time as any to make the 1 hour trip home. :( Wish me green lights and a fast bus driver... I've stayed back from rush hour traffic so I miss out as little as possible. Sky TV, here I come!
Good luck BoB. Smart man

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was just thinking that'll be really interesting to see who New Zealand use at the death. Bond is the obvious one, Franklin and Oram are quite poor bowling then and/or don't like doing it, while Patel and Vettori probably won't be opted for then. Patel developed a reputation as a death bowler in domestic cricket, but I've yet to see that really utilised in ODI cricket - it'll probably be him though.
McMillan and Styris could probably be used right up until the 45th over, but I fully expect Bond and Patel to close the innings out. Those two are our best choices.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
my dad thinks he looks like a monkey
Thin face, big ears...I can see his point.

This probably isn't a great path to go down, though... :ph34r:

Just realised that Man Utd are playing at home tonight -- looks as though I'll get a whole hour of TMS in the car, in between internet coverage and Sky :@

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see we're getting our personal stuff out of the way while Towns is going home :p

Our fielding has been pretty average in this game actually, cost us a few runs in misfields. We haven't had a run out either, which will annoy the Black Caps a bit.